Protect yourself from summer heat. Here’s how
- Do not stay in or leave anyone in closed, parked cars during hot weather, especially children or pets.
- Do not exercise vigorously during the hottest times of the day. Instead, run, jog or exercise during the cooler part of the day.
- Wear light, loose-fitting clothing made from materials such as cotton, so sweat can evaporate. Do not forget to protect yourself from the sun either with a hat or an umbrella.
- Drink lots of liquids to replace the fluids you lose from sweating. Do not wait until you feel like you need a drink. When exercising, take small sips of liquid rather than large drinks. Water is the best drink to replace lost fluids.
- Do not drink beverages with caffeine as they speed up fluid loss.
- Some people perspire more than others do. Those who do should drink as much fluid as they can during hot, humid days.
Source: American Red Cross
DAMPA MIDDLE EAST
A great way to celebrate this Eid,
GRAND OPENING 1st DAY EID !
So head over everyone!!! Friends & the rest of the family to enjoy the diverse selection of sumptuous FILIPINO & seafood dishes.
Enjoy 25% discount in all menu..
Kuwait city, Panasoic tower, Mezzanine floor, beside KFC.