Once the new rule regarding the removal of residency stickers from passports is implemented, expatriates need to carry their Civil ID while coming back to Kuwait after their vacation outside Kuwait. Authorities are coordinating with Foreign ministry is preparing the plan of implementing the decision in coordination with Kuwait Embassy in other countries.

According to sources, expats who lost their civil IDs in their countries, while on vacation, need to contact the Kuwait Embassy in their respective country with a lost certificate from that country. Kuwait embassy will write to the Kuwaiti interior ministry to enquire about the expat’s data and their residency, and when confirmed, they will be given an entry paper from the embassy with the required information, using which the expatriate can travel back to Kuwait.

According to informed sources, the new civil ID will contain extra information related to the residency including the Passport number.

Facebook Comments

About The Author admin

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.