The Ministry of Health (MoH) announced that 180 individuals per day would be called at random for coronavirus testing from among the community as part of the anti-coronavirus measures.
The ministry added that the persons requested will be an equal number of both sexes, who are between the ages 18 to 70 years, and living in any of the six governorates. The individuals will be selected randomly via a phone number, and they will receive a text message informing them of the date, place and time of the examination. They will then have to secure a permit during the time of the curfew through the link on civil information.
However, the testing is not mandatory and there are no legal ramifications if the person does not show up.
The following Checklist will help you to organize yourself to undergo the Tests without any inconvenience.
- Firstly DO NOT PANIC. Remain Calm and Collected. Don’t Raise Your Stress Level as this is Only Random Check for All.
- Immediately Prepare a Back Pack of Essential Items to be taken for the Test
- 4 Pairs of Clothes
- 4 Sets of Underwear
- Toiletries – (Toothbrush + Paste + Mouthwash + Sanitary Pads + Body Wash + Facewash + Hand wash + Toilet Paper Roll + Hand soap + Sanitizer + Washing Powder) In some cases you will have to wash Your own Clothes.
- Masks + Gloves
- Mobile Phone +IPad + Laptop
- Chargers for the Mobile +iPad + Laptop.
- Wallet / Purse to Include – Kuwait Civil ID + Driving License + Cash Money + Debit Cards.
- Emergency Phone Numbers of Family & Friends.
- Medicines – Panadol + Diabetes Meds + BP Meds + Cholesterol Meds + Vitamin C + Fludrex + Anti Histamine for Allergy meds.
- When All the Items are ready in the back pack and you are ready to leave Apply for a Curfew Permit eBadge using One of the below Links
YOU MUST GO FOR THE SWAB TEST ON THE SAME DAY OF THE SMS MESSAGE RECEIVED.
- Apply for the Curfew Permit 10-15 minutes before you are ready to leave.
- You have fill in your Kuwait Civil ID Details + Mobile # & Vehicle Car #.
- Ensure that you have received the Curfew Permit Bar Codes on your Mobile. This Bar Code will be scanned by the Police once you are out of the home on the road.
- Keep the PACI # of your Residence Detail ready with you. It is an 8 Digit Number available on a Grey Board outside the House.
- In case the Person going for the Test is not able to drive then another person who is able to drive must apply for a Curfew Permit to accompany the person called for the test.
- When you go to the Drive Thru Testing Center and your swab is collected, you wait there for further Instructions from MOH Personnel.
- If you are clear from COVID19 & Test –VE, then you can return Home.
- If you test +VE, then you have to follow the Instructions given by the MOH Personnel.
- Call and Update your Company Management as well as family and friends and inform them where you are being taken for a Quarantine Period.
- A typical Quarantine Period is about 4 weeks but in some extremely lucky cases you can be discharged in about 2-3 Weeks and allowed to go Home.