Actress Remas Mansoor’s flat was on fire (Image courtesy: Instagram/remas_mansoor)
Saudi: Fire guts Saudi actress’s flat
Saudi: Fire broke out in the house of Saudi actress Remas Mansoor, due to malfunction in the air conditioner.
She posted a video on Instagram, showing the extent of damage that occurred from the fire.
The actress featured in a key role in the Saudi TV serials “Al Asouf”, which was among the most viewed TV programmes during Ramadan.
DAMPA MIDDLE EAST
A great way to celebrate this Eid,
GRAND OPENING 1st DAY EID !
So head over everyone!!! Friends & the rest of the family to enjoy the diverse selection of sumptuous FILIPINO & seafood dishes.
Enjoy 25% discount in all menu..
Kuwait city, Panasoic tower, Mezzanine floor, beside KFC.